Sunday 28 April 2013

Guy Lee Tattoo Studio


Dead Sale Pitch
2013

I love the style of this painting, yes it is very gory but the quality is amazing
we see line, shape, colour, tone and volume



Pagan Puppy
Silkscreen print 2013

Love this print its monochrome, its comical yet it has meaning behind it,I really like the shape the artist gives the subject by use of other animals.




Downer to the people

silkscreen on canvas 2009

This painting reminds me of graphic design the adds they would create. once again its monochrome i like the quick sketch feel to it and the typography on the top.



Soul Bong

fictional out of this world I like the composition of this painting i really like the details and the imagination the artist used to create this painting.


This exhibition inspired me to be more creative with my work and use of media.

No comments:

Post a Comment