Sunday 28 April 2013

Who Are You? Art exhibition

Photo
Photo
Ragel Bit-Uniformi
Man in Uniform

Artist :Vincent Apap

I found the detail the artist managed to achieved is amazing I love the medals and badges on the uniform I really line the colour of the bust.

Photo
Photo
Qassis
Priest

Artist: George Borg

This is much simpler then the one above I like the cleanness to it, the realistic bow amazing and the details of the man's face is beautifully done.


Photo
Tifla Bibtissem
Smiling Girl

Artist: Antonio Sciortino

This bust has a softer feel to it very appropriate to the fact that subject is a girl,
this is my least favourite of the 4 I think its because of the lack of embellishment

Photo
Photo

Ufficjal Mediku
Medical Officer

Artist: George Borg

This bust has a sense of seriousness and to the point I really like the uniform



This exhibition showed me that busts can really send a message to the viewers and that I should try more realistic things in stone workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment