Sunday 28 April 2013

Art Exhibition St Julians bay hotel

Photo
Playing the Right Notes
oil on canvas 96x69

In this painting we see line,colour,tone and shape; from the outlines and details with in the dress and objects in the painted we see tone in choice of colour.

I like the choice of colour and the serenity they painting gives.

Photo
Escape to Egypt
oil on canvas 39x49

line,shape and colour have a strong role in this painting; shape in background and details  of the women .
I very much like the style in witch they characters are painted, I find the background simple yet taste full.

Photo
The Tunes of Joesph
oil on canvas 29x39
colour, line, shape and texture; the artist added a design witch gives the painting a textured feel.
The texture makes the painting a bit oriental witch i like, the characters are cool and modern.

Photo
Make her Spirit Fly
oil on canvas 58x48
line, shape, colour, tone; line in background, shape is visible everywhere with in the background details and characters.

This is my favourite of all I have picked I like the patters the artist created as details and accessories .


This exhibition made me realize that a textured canvas can make a big difference, and that animal characters make your painting much more cheerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment