Sunday 28 April 2013

Fine Arts Valletta

Photo
Oxen
Bronze 1884-1968
Artist: corrado corelli

Such a cool sculpture the bold strong feeling it portraits and the detail in the head piece realistic the details that make the oxen look real the face and the the spine .

Photo

Venetian School 18th century
Flowers in a Vase

even though the colour are dim and dull I like the combination chosen



Photo
Bolognese school 18th century

A Saint in Ecstasy

I like the tones the artist produced I like that it is easy to look at not busy for the eye yet there is a lot of detail to look at.


Photo
Arnaldo Di Lisio
1869-1949
oil on canvas
Neapolitan Girl

I didn't manage to get a clear picture because of the glass but I like the realness of the subject and I like the basic colour


This exhibition made me realize that the realistic is timeless and a skill I should work on.


No comments:

Post a Comment